11.04.2009

20 Weeks

Week 20 - 2

I've made it to the half way point! yay! Even though it seems like I have been pregnant forever.. I can't believe I'm already half way done. Sunday marked 140 days down, 140 more to go. So, now I've got 137 more days to go! I'm starting to feel really pregnant. Not just the belly, but bending over is becoming a problem. I'm having a really hard time painting my toes, shaving my legs, tieing my shoes, and crossing my legs when I sit. I often find myself out of breath. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep because my breathing is so loud. I feel like I have started to waddle.... I've already gained 13 pounds! and 9 since Oct 7th! Ahhhh.. not good. My doctor didn't yell at me, but she said that she will if I have gained another 9 pounds at my next appointment. Please lord, help me.. Thanksgiving is coming and I plan on stuffing my face!

Oh and yes, my hair is not up for the first time in my belly pictures. I chopped it all off. It's soo much shorter than it was, and I'm not one bit sad about it.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I so didn't even notice that your hair was shorter!