11.27.2009

Dallas Game

After a long night at the Texas game, we headed to Dallas early the next morning to watch the Cowboys play at noon. I kept up a lot better than I thought I would, however.. the car ride home was not fun. I started getting nauseous and I just wanted to be out of the car. I was really happy to be home Sunday night. Monday night, I fell asleep at 7:30 and slept all night. I guess I was more exhausted than I thought!


Diego and I outside Jerry's world
(I hate this picture!)
Dallas vs Washington 004 -small

Mom & Clonda outside the stadium
Dallas vs Washington 005 -small

Opening the door to the stadium
Dallas vs Washington 006 -small

Our first glimpse inside the stadium
Dallas vs Washington 007-small

The famous jumbo tran. This thing is ridiculous
Dallas vs Washington 011-small

Waiting for the game to start
Dallas vs Washington 018-small

No comments: