10.07.2009

Jennifer's Bridal Shower

Back on the 19th of September we had Jennifer's Bridal shower. It was co-ed and was in combination with the UT game.. the bridal shower was first, and then everyone stuck around for the UT game. It was fun hanging out with the family and meeting Jennifer's friends that I always hear about.I t was a little different since I've never been to a bridal shower where the guys were involved. We played an interesting game of... girls make toilet paper wedding dresses for the guys! that was a blast!

My mom and I decorated my cousin Brad, and to our surprise.. we were the winners! I think it was the veil.

Too bad Diego was sick that weekend, and missed out. I would have loved to see him in a tp dress!! Up next the bachelorette party.. that one should be interesting..


The good sports
Jenn's Bridal Shower 002 -small

The winning dress
Which I am surprised.. I thought the guy to the right was a little better
Jenn's Bridal Shower 001-small

Present time
Jenn's Bridal Shower 003-small

Jenn's Bridal Shower 012-small

No comments: