10.07.2009

Another Appointment

Went to the doctor today. It was an interesting event. My doctor and her husband (who is also an OB) moved across the street and joined Austin Regional Clinic. I liked it a lot better when it was their own private practice. I always got called back in 5 mins, and I felt like I had their full attention. Today, I waited forever.. and this appointment was set up with her husband because she "wasn't there"... come to find out she actually was there, don't know what that was about. Anyhow, her husband was very nice and I was ok with him. However, it just seemed so hectic there.

For the good news... My blood pressure was great! The medicine is working! For some reason, I never remember the bottom number, but the top number was 104.. at my last appointment it was 154. So that was a relief. I got my flu shot, ouch! Heard the heartbeat again, it wasn't as pronounced as the last time I heard it, but he said it sounded good. 150 bpm. The best part was setting the date to find out what our little one is. I'm so damn anxious. Nov 3rd can't get here fast enough, we do have a lot going on this month.. so hopefully it will be here before we know it.


And for a final thought. I officially think... it's a boy. The feeling has finally come over me, and I just really think it's a boy now. This whole time, I've gone back and forth.. but now, I just have that feeling.

No comments: