6.14.2009

New Braunfels

Yesterday, we decided it was time to get back to life. We went to New Braunfels and went tubing for the first time this year. One of our tubes didn't make it through the winter so we were going to have to rent one. I stood in line for just about ever.. in the hot broiling sun.. Finally, I said F this. I still had a good 30 min wait ahead of me.. I decided I would just sit in the water by our table while the boys went tubing. Come to find out, it was probably the best decision. The water was super low. The boys also decided they would stay at the table with me. We sat in the water and watched the tubers crash into the rocks and drag their butts along the bottom. It was the next best thing to our beloved greenbelt. I actually picked up my camera!

The view from our table
View from the table

Usually the water is covering all of these rocks along the shore
The Rock Beach

Diego's and his lamp shade
Lamp Shade

A little more water in this direction.. but still not enough..
The Water

Sitting in the water

2 comments:

Erica said...

Love the lamp shade look! Jackson needs a hat like that! ;)

DY said...

Good idea, next time I see one I'm gonna get Jackson his very own lamp shade. :)