2.22.2009

The Worm on The Apprentice!


Dennis Rodman

I have only watched one season of The Apprentice and I think I started about midway through.. so I am not a big fan of this show. However, I am a big fan of Dennis Rodman.. for some reason he has always intrigued me.. so I am a little excited to see him back on TV again! I watched when he had his show on MTV called The Rodman World Tour and when he won the Celebrity Mole. Actually, they have a few other people I might end up cheering on as well.. like Clint Black, Hershel Walker (Can't route against an old Dallas Cowboy!), Jesse James, Tom Green (he might end up annoying the crap out of me though) and TBoz from TLC.. I think I will be ok as long as Joan and Melissa Rivers get cut early!!

celebrity-apprentice-2
By the way.. the show starts next Sunday :D

No comments: