1.16.2009

Working Out

I've started this new phase which I like to call pre-heating the oven. I'm sure you can figure that one out. I've been cutting out all the crap I eat.. all the snacking.. I've been really to trying to eat right. Yesterday, I joined Gold's gym. I spoke with a trainer and we went over what I should eat, and the times of day I should eat certain things.. Today.. I went for my first work out. I thought I was going to die. I actually had to quit early.. so that I could go barf! Yes, barf. I'm such a weak ass... I'm going to try my hardest not to give up on this.. I may have to switch my gym location and do my own work out! (because I am scardy cat and don't want to face this trainer again)


Photobucket
I bought this shirt because I thought it would be funny to work out in!

2 comments:

Deca said...

LOL...cute shirt! =) Working out is a feat in itself! However, if your mind is set you can do it! Good luck and I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Ohh Crystal.....that is too funny. Man I haven't even worked out that hard, but then again I haven't worked out with a trainer. NOoo don't give up with the trainer, it'll really help and you'll probably see results sooner than later. WOO HOO, you bring that sexy back....someone needs too!!!