1.18.2009

2 Movies. 1 Weekend.

I hardly ever go to the movies, but there are few movies out right now that I want to see. So, this weekend I marked 2 off the list.

thewrestler-ps-8



Starting with Friday night, Brad and I went to go see The Wrestler. It wasn't as deep as I thought it was going to be, but it was still a good movie. I think the whole theatre got a little annoyed by the obnoxious laugher in the back row. Seriously, this guy must have been on happy meds or something.. because he was laughing hysterically at parts that were not at all meant to be funny.

notorious-ps-10


Then on Saturday, Diego, Chubbs and I went to go see Notorious. The story of Biggy Smalls or which ever of his 35 names you care to refer to him as. If you have seen the Behind the Music or the E True Hollywood Story, then you've pretty much seen this movie. I still liked it though, but I could have waited to see it on DVD.

I still want to see Revolutionary Road and Slumdog Millionaire. I can probably wait for the others to come on DVD.. like Bride Wars and Marley and Me.

1 comment:

Erica said...

ooh, i really want to see revolutionary road. i read marley & me so i'd like to see that one in the theaters as well. although when jerry & i will ever get out to a movie...who knows!