11.26.2008

If Tomorrow Never Comes..

I'm sad to report that Diego's grandmother, Modesta Ybarra, passed away yesterday afternoon. Without going into to much detail, I will just say that she went into the hospital about 2 weeks ago and had open heart surgery.. which was followed by a stroke.. and other complications. She had put up a hell of a fight, but is now resting in peace. We will definitely miss her and continue to remember all the good times. My deepest sympathies go out to every single member of Diego's family.

Yesterday had been a pretty rough day.. and I was on my way home, listening to the radio and the song If Tomorrow Never Comes by Garth Brooks came on. It made me cry... and it made me want to write this blog and tell every single person in my life how much I love and care about them. My Husband.. Every member of my family.. Every member of Diego's family.. and all of my friends.. Even my 2 kitties. I love you all more than you will ever know!

No comments: