9.26.2008

Diaper Cake

I am 100% positive that Brandy will not see this.. before her shower tomorrow. I doubt she even knows I have a blog.. haha :D Sooo... here is her baby shower gift. I figured while I was uploading and blogging I would go ahead post this. I wanted to make it super girly and pink.. but she is trying to stay away from pink this go around. She wants everything purple.. but purple just wasn't doing it for me. Anyone who knows Brandy.. knows everything she wears is black.. or just about at least.. so that's why I went with Black and Pink. It didn't turn out as cute as I had pictured, but still cute nonetheless!
Photobucket
The 2 black things on the sides are onsies, spoons on the bottom middle, bath toy butterfly in the middle, 2 pacifiers hanging on the top tier, a bottle brush.. and there are 2 teething toys.. and an A for Aliya on top!
Photobucket
I forgot to mention that I used over 100 diapers on this thing!
So, that should last her about a week.. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very girly....super cute!!!

queenfriday said...

You did a GREAT job! I love it!