7.02.2008

Bingo!

We often try to come up with new things to go and do.. I mean, doing the same old things over and over gets old fast! So, we have brought BINGO out of retirement!! I started going a few years ago with my friends from AMA, I actually won $95 one night. It's a super cheap form of entertainment. It's fun and shoot you can win some gas money! The past 2 Saturdays I have drug the boys out to play with me. No one has won yet, but I'm sure our time is coming!! The only down side.. is that it gets very crowded.. and you are around some sketchy people. We have compared it to a bus stop. You pretty much see someone from every walk of life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know now that i think of it i haven't seen a bingo place around here. that would be fun to do.

good luck....BINGO!!

Unknown said...

It's even more fun with Chubbs and Joey mackin' on the old ladies!

Anonymous said...

My parents go to B12 a lot...you may run into them!! My dad wins every other weekend, Rock & I have been a few times with them...we may have to plan a date!