6.19.2008

TV Talk

I was meaning to blog about the season finales of all my shows.. but during that time, I had to much other stuff going on... so I never did.. but I will just skim through it really quick..

LOST: was sooo good! So much stuff happened! It's been a while now, so I won't go through it all, but I will just say.. I am sooo glad I never gave up on it. I've watched every episode from day one.. and I will continue until the final episode.. no matter what!

Desperate Housewives: Also a good one! I loved the 5 year flash forward.. I had a feeling some of those things would happen. I wonder if next year they will pick up were the 5 year thing left off.. or if they will just show us how all of that came to be. Who knows.. but I am looking forward to it. Thank goodness Lynette got rid of Tom's little girl!! She was irritatingly awful!

Ugly Betty: I LOVE this show.. I am soo glad I started watching it. I hope she picks Gino!! and not Henry.. I'm so over Henry.

Flavor of Love: I was soooo happy for Thing 2! I knew she would win.. but I didn't know about baby mama!! I couldn't believe he proposed to his kids mom on the reunion. BS!

Dancing with the Stars: Kristie was the best. Glad she won.

American Idol: I didn't care who won as long as Archuletta didn't win. So I was satisfied with that.



Miss Rap Supreme: This had to be the most low budget show on TV but of course, I still tuned in! I was pulling for Ms. Cherry.. but she came in 3rd. Reese Steele won. Whatever.



I can't remember all the shows I was watching.. but the shows I am watching now are!!

Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood: I like her... I think I am going to read her book next.

The Mole: I'm not that into it.. but I watch it because there is hardly anything else on.

Weeds: I have to go to my cousins house, who has Showtime to watch this.. but it is definitely one of my favs!

Denise Richards: It's Complicated: I like this show.. and so does Diego :)

Tila Tequila: It's almost over, I was routing for Brittany.. but she got cut last week. It's entertaining for the most part. Diego sometimes watches this one too :)

The Real World: One of my faves! It never disappoints.. always some kind of drama going on.

America's Best Dance Crew: Starts today. I have it set to record!


I'm not sure but I think that's all.. it's hard to keep track! That's what the DVR is for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rock and I are in to Tori & Dean and Denise Richards.