4.03.2008

So Much for That...

I mean, why is it that every time things are going good for me.. something goes and fucks up (pardon my french, I'm in a bad mood) I really liked my part time job.. the girls were cool.. the hours were nice.. and I liked the checks I was getting. But, as it always goes.. all good things must come to an end. I wasn't expecting it to be this soon though!!
My store manager informed me today, that due to us not hitting our daily numbers.. she has been forced to cut back hours in the support department.. which means.. Crystal gets the ax. She did however reassure me that it had nothing to do with my performance, and that if she ever has the opportunity to rehire my position.. she would call me first.
All in all.. Today was NOT a good day..

1 comment:

Erica said...

oh, i'm sorry about your job! :(