3.18.2008

March Madness

basketball


This is one of my favorite times of the year!! It's March Madness!!
For the past 7 or 8 years.. I've been playing in the NCAA Men's Basketball bracket challenge thing.. I don't know what you wanna call it. It started with my Aunt and her friends and over the years the number of players has grown. I like it because it's so competative! Everyone puts in $10 and we end up with a 1st, 2nd & 3rd place winner!

I'm always nervous about making my picks because it's so unpredictable!! I always wanna do really good. I've never come in 1st place, but I have come in 2nd a few times. Actually, last year I came in 2nd.

I just finalized my picks and I hope I win money again this year!

Wish Me Luck!!

basketball

1 comment:

DY said...

I've got the winning bracket!
You should just aim for second again this year! :)
Haha!