2.04.2008

Happy Birthday Mia!

My precious little angel.. Mia.. turned 4 today!!! Well, I actually don't know when her REAL birthday is.. but I got her on March 16 (I think) of 2004.. and they told me she was 5 weeks old.. So I counted back 5 weeks.. and picked the day I liked the best out of that week.. I chose the 4th! (of course, my birthday is on the 4th of May) Diego and I had a mini.. a very mini.. party for her. I bought her a "treat" which is just wet cat food in those pouch things.. they absouletly LOVE that stuff.. and I bought her/them a new toy which they seem to really like.

Mia likes her toy.. however, she does not like the camera.. so I didn't get any good pictures of her..

Photobucket

Marley on the other hand doesn't mind the camera so much.. so she continued to play...

PhotobucketPhotobucket



So Happy 4th Birthday Mia..


I Love You!!


xoxoxo

No comments: