12.22.2007

#67. ~Week 4~ 5 Things I am Thankful For

1. Jennifer - Ahhh! We are getting older!! Jennifer celebrated her 25th birthday on December 14th. I hope you enjoyed your day! ♥ YOU!
Photobucket

2. Renison's Wii - Reno & Allison (Renison) bought themselves a Wii as their X-mas gift to each other.. which is awesome for us!! because they are the people we hang out with most!! I love that Wii! It's so much fun.. and it gets you off the couch!


3. Weekend with My Family - We got two spend to quality evenings with my family this past weekend. Started off with Jennifer's birthday dinner on Friday at Chili's, then Diego and I went with my family to watch the Texas vs. Texas State basketball game.. then to dinner at El Gallo. The game was good.. the food was even better!
Photobucket


4. Stephanie - Stephanie is celebrating her 25th birthday today! She is spending it in DC with her honey! I hope you have a good day Steph!
Photobucket

5. Tammy Tam Tam - Last night.. Tamara (a good friend of our, good friend Reno) & her boyfriend, Herd, came to the south side (she's a northie) and with them, they brought all kinds of good stuff!! Lasagane, Bread with pesto butter, Strawberries, Lottery tickets, Christmas Candy, lots of Wii games, and 2 Wiimotes! The Lasagne was AWESOME!! Everything was Awesome. 1..2..3.. Thanks Tamara!

No comments: