12.11.2007

#67. ~Week 3 ~ 5 Things I am Thankful For

1. Good Camping Weather - I was preparing for the cold.. expecting typical December weather.. but I guess I forgot that this is Texas.. and the weather is simply unpredictable! When we arrived at the camp site (according to my car temp) it was 84 degrees! Even after the sun had been down for some time.. I was still fine in a t-shirt. The wind did pick up later into the night which made it a little cooler.. but no lower than 70 I would say. So a light jacket was all that was needed. It was pretty much perfect. The only downer was the humidity.. which caused our blankets to feel a little wet.

2. James' Tents - James, Steph's boyfriend, offered to let us use his tent for our camping trip.. which was super nice and we really appreciated it..otherwise.. we would have slept in the Vue. Thanks James!

3. I got my tire fixed - I've been dealing with one my tires for about 2 months or so, it just keeps deflating.. and I'm lazy about getting stuff like that taken care of. Instead, I just spend 50-75 cents each week.. to air it back up. Since I knew we were going camping I figured I should get it fixed because I wasn't quite sure what kind of terrain we would be dealing with. So on Friday, I got it fixed. There was a nail in it.. but it's fixed.

4. Myspace - Or should I say Crackspace! because it's highly addicting.. However, I find it to be a great waster of time! Sometimes my job is pretty "blah".. so.. myspace is perfect BS tool!

5. Michelob Ultra - I used to drink beer.. but then I got over it. It just didn't taste good enough for me to consume all those carbs & calories! I know Mickey Ultra has been out for a while now.. but I tried it for the first time pretty recently and I have to say.. it doesn't taste too bad.. and it's low carb! I'm still not going to be a big beer drinker.. but now I have alternative to the fruity stuff!

No comments: