12.02.2007

#67. ~Week 2 ~ 5 Things I am Thankful For

1. Jackson - Who celebrated his 1st Birthday this week... He's growing like a weed and He's cute as button! I ♥ JJC!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2. TV Online - Sundays are always slow.. so TV Online is AWESOME!! Hey, I've done work too..

3. Christmas Lights - I love driving through neighborhoods looking at Christmas lights. Also, I got ours put up this week and I'm pretty happy about that!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4. Brandy's Happiness - She's my best friend.. and she seems to be pretty happy these days *wink, wink* I'm really glad that she finally has something to smile about! I'm excited for her!

5. Mall Massages - I have seen the massage people in the mall before.. but I've never really thought of getting one. On Friday, I did some Christmas shopping with Brandy and Melissa.. and Melissa (who works at the mall) gets them all the time. She decided to give me an early Christmas present.. and I got a massage in the mall... It felt great!
Thanks Missa!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Awww...you're so sweet. That made me smile to see that Jackson was numero uno on your list! :)