11.22.2007

#67. ~Week 1~ 5 Things I am Thankful For

Since today is Thanksgiving.. and I am sitting here at work, instead of hanging out with my family. I will take this opportunity to think positively, and share the 5 things I am thankful for this week.


* Nice Flowing Traffic on the way to work - Since it was a holiday week... not to many people were out and about during my drives to work this week. Coming home was another story.

*Tweezers - I just appreciate a nice pair of tweezers!

*Football Season - I love to watch football.. As a kid, I would never have thought those words would come out of my mouth.. but.. it's true folks. I ♥ the Cowboys!

*My Mom - I am thankful for everything that my mom does for me. She is definitely my rock... I can turn to her with any and every problem that I have. She always knows what to say to make me feel better... annndd.. she promised to save me a plate of Thanksgiving Goodies!

* My Thanksgiving Day Co-Workers - It truly sucks to work on a holiday like Thanksgiving, when you know the majority of the United States.. is stuffing their faces.. and hanging with their loved ones.. but having my fellow co-workers here.. to chit chat and laugh with.. makes the day go by a little faster..


Having that said.. I can NOT wait to bust out of here at 4:30!!

and..

GO COWBOYS!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: