11.26.2007

#22 - Clean the Fish Tank

Let me just start out by saying.. I ♥ my fish.. but they are the dirtiest fish on the planet. To me, cleaning their tank is one of the biggest hassles! I always seem to put it off as long as possible.. by the time I clean it, it usually looks something like this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Sooo.. Yucky! Poor Fish..
I'm sure they hate swimming in a pitcher for an hour but I'm also sure that they love coming back home to this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ahhh.. Much Better!

I've kept these 3 fish alive for 3 whole years! and I need to be better about keeping their quality of life up to par! I'm a bad fish mom!

2 comments:

DY said...

WOW!
That is a dramatic change!
I know I was there while you were doing it but the pictures really do make the change noticeable!
GREAT JOB!

Erica said...

OMG! What a HUGE change!! I bet the fish are so much happier now! :)