11.25.2007

#2 - Organize Extra Closet

Yesterday after work, I decided that I would go forward with another task.. and straighten up the extra closet. Boy did it need it! The reason it's soo messy is because in October, I got in there and dug out my Halloween decorations! That, of course.. caused everything on top to come crashing down! Take a look for yourself!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

haha! it's kind of embarrassing! :) I bet you would never guess that underneath all of this.. you would find my wedding dress.. a set of drums.. a guitar case.. a cd turny thing with about 100 empty cd cases.. a 19 inch TV.. and yes.. a pink inflatable penis from my bachelorette party!!

But look at it now! I even made room for the vacuum cleaner!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Let's see how long it lasts :)

1 comment:

Erica said...

I'm cracking up at the penis! He's got a big grin back there!