8.01.2011

Saturday Evening

Last Saturday, we had some things on the agenda that ended up falling through... so we just hung out at home most of the day. By evening, Cash & I needed to get out! So we went to the Tanglewood duck pond. It was fun.. and Cash wasn't scared at all! After that, we hit up the brand new Logan's we just got in Buda. Nice little Saturday evening family outing.





Pardon my shirt, I was unaware it was up in the back! Errr..

I always think it's funny how all the animals just know when someone is there with food.
Right when we got out of the car the ducks started flocking towards us.

Once I got down to the water.. I noticed some turtles. I thought, "aww cute" ..so I threw some bread in, all of sudden there were little turtle heads popping up everywhere! I was amazed!