7.06.2011

Richard.



After a tiring day on the fourth, I woke up Tuesday morning to Cash crying.. still groggy, I reached for Diego hoping he would get him instead of me. He does. He gets up and "crutches" to his room. After a moment, I hear him yell, no clue what he said. I reach for the monitor, I see that Diego is on the phone. I turn the volume up to see what's going on. I hear the words... "so he's dead?!?" He hangs up. My immediate thought was, aww Rebel. (Diego's beloved Siamese cat, that lives at his mothers house.) After hanging up, he yells for me. I came running. My next thought, please don't let this be Grandpa. I get to the room, to find Diego with head in hands. He says.. it's Richard. NO. No. This is not real. You did not just say that. What happened? Car accident. I'm crushed.

Richard is Diego's cousins. He recently moved back to Texas from Korea to attend college in San Antonio. He was only 19.

Even though it has sunk in that you are really.. really.. gone,
I still don't want to believe it's true.

1 comment:

DY said...

R.I.P. Richard.
I love you and never will forget you.