5.19.2011

Second Chance Prom

I don't care what anybody says.. I heart Bobby Bones. On the other hand, Diego doesn't care what I say.. he hates Bobby Bones. I think he and Bobby would get along great, they have a ton of stuff in common. Anyhow, when our friends, Brandy & Chris, said they were going to the Bobby Bones Show Second Chance Prom.. I wanted to go too! I made a deal with Diego, I'll watch Paranormal Activity 1 & 2.. (I do NOT watch scary movies) and he would go to the prom with me. I struggled through part one, and then I found out the tickets were sold out!! I was sooo bummed. I checked Craig's List, but no luck. I was sad.

The day of the show, I decided to check Craig's List one more time.. to my surprise there were a few people selling tickets! After emailing back and forth we got the tickets, Yippee! Did I mention All 4 One was performing! I must admit I was more excited about seeing the BBS gang than All 4 One, but it was really a win, win situation.




The Prom was held at a bar downtown,
All 4 One played on the upstairs deck, it was really nice!



An up close and personal performance by All 4 One was pretty neat, but they didn't rock it like I thought they would. After a few songs, it was like ok.. sing I swear and be done with it. They did sing I Can Love You Like That, and Skillz. Lol.

After the show was over, we got a picture with Bobby! Yay!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha....that's soo cool!!!

DY said...

I don't hate Bobby Bones, I don't even know the guy... But, I do really dislike to hate the Bobby Bones Show. And that's fine, he's not hurtin' plus I'm not his target demographic.

The party was ehh alright at best and I spent entirely too much money on an event I wasn't planning on attending.

If it makes you happy. Besides we stille need to watch PA2. :)