3.21.2011

Operation Sugar Rush

I've been keeping up with all these party blogs and the one thing that seems to always stand out to me is the candy & cake table. Now I know Cash is only one, and doesn't eat candy yet but that doesn't mean his party guests don't! I did it mostly for those guys and a little bit for myself too ;)

The candy table consisted: Whoppers, Sour Patch Kids, Twizzlers, Dum Dums, M&M's, Dubble Bubble, Rice Krispie treats, giant lollipops, $ cookies, and chocolate covered marshmallows.

IMG_0932

IMG_0931

Ava eating a chocolate covered marshmallow!
IMG_0937

Gavin
IMG_0938

I love how Jackson uses two hands!
At the store, these were considered the small lollipops!
IMG_0939

IMG_0965

The ever popular rock candy!

Lyla
IMG_0974

The marshmallows turned out really well, I used the chocolate that you cover strawberries with and put some sprinkles on top and stuck them in the fridge for a little while. Super easy and the kids seemed to love them!
IMG_1748

No comments: