3.21.2011

First Haircut!

From the get go, we figured we would probably get Cash's hair cut around his first birthday. I've trimmed his hair up before, but this time I wanted to him to get a real cut. We were going to take him to Cool Cuts for Kids, but ended up taking him to Snip-it. I'm cheap, so when I found out that the cut was $17.99... I thought that was a lot. He doesn't have that much hair to cut! Maybe that's the normal going rate, but was expecting it to be about $8-$10. Anyway, he looks super cute now! But, I did have to go back and cut a little more. He wasn't super cooperative in the chair.
Here is a random before picture:
DSCN6252

Doing good, Doing good!
IMG_1778

IMG_1777

Uh oh, he does not like the clippers!
DSCN6266

Day after his first haircut!
DSCN6357

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aww he looks so cute!!!