2.24.2011

Photo Session Fail

I had good intentions when I was started out the day.. After doing all the things I normally do during the day, I attempted to take a few pictures of Cash for his birthday invitation. I had what I thought was a pretty simple and cute idea: Take a picture with a balloon. Every year, add another balloon. However, by the time I got to the location I wanted (Michael Mannan's neighborhood park) I was running out of time! We had to be at Diego's work soon.. and the wind just did not cooperate. I do still plan on doing this every year.. it's just that this year's balloon session did not turn out invitation worthy.
IMG_1663

IMG_1659

IMG_1649
Though we were rushing we did get a few ok ones..
IMG_1647

IMG_1653

IMG_1657

1 comment:

DY said...

Too windy. Oh well, we'll get our balloon shot soon.