2.09.2011

New/Old Pictures

I've been neglecting my blog quite a bit lately.. here are some pictures I don't think I have shared here. You may or may not have seen these already...

Riding in my wagon..
He's thinking, "Turn around Dad so I can sneak some of your drink!"
DSCN5927

Silly Face,
we got a lot of funny faces this day.
DSCN5941

Two teeth, and drooly chin!
DSCN5942

Usually, I don't ever go into his room while he takes a nap.. for fear that he might wake up! On this particular day, it was time to head out the door, so I barged. Actually, I thought he was awake.. but, he was not. He was sound asleep, tucked between his monkey and his elephant. I had to run and get my camera. These guys usually just hang over the side of his crib.. I guess he just wanted them with him today.
IMG_1582

My Sweet Boy, checking things out!
DSCN5959