12.31.2010

Happy 2011

happy new year Category

It's hard to believe that 2010 is coming to a close. This time last year, it seemed as if time was standing still. I was a big, fat pregnant lady that just wanted to hold her baby. I started 2010 off in fear. Fear of labor and sleepless nights. Luckily for me, labor went by pain free.. and with zero effort on my part. Then came the sleepless nights. The days were great, I loved my little man like no other! But, unfortunately the nights came and they were not pain free. It didn't seem like I would ever get a full nights sleep. I started to question why in the world I wanted this so bad. Eventually, I went back to work.. and time started flying by. Cash started sleeping through the night, sitting up, crawling and eating big boy food. He's my everything and I couldn't be more happy with the gift 2010 brought me! So, here's to 2011! We have so much to look forward to!

1 comment:

DY said...

2011, already looking like another busy year. :)