11.10.2010

Turkey Board

All the departments of my work like to decorate for the holidays.. my department, however, is lame! No one gets into decorating.. and I just don't have the want to, to do it on my own. Last night, I got the idea that I wanted to change out our little bulletin board. Halloween's bulletin was subpar, so I decided to take over for thanksgiving. I brought a simple clip art to life. Pretty good, huh?

This is the clip art I went with..
IMG_0780

The materials I had to work with, were pretty ghetto. I needed a full sheet of brown paper.. but all we had were these squares. I ended up having to tape them together to make my head and body! Same went for the red..
IMG_0778

Never the less, I worked it out.
IMG_0781

IMG_0782

IMG_0785

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Miss. Creative Crystal. This is why I won't ever post my crafty projects. Good Job!!!

DY said...

That's pretty nice.