11.09.2010

A New Tree

Diego was given a tree from our friend, Joey.. it's a messy tree. One that I really didn't want, at first. It's a Cotton Wood, I believe. I don't like this kind of tree because it has huge leaves, that you have rack and keep up with. The bark also chips off, which makes a mess. Anyway, we had this tree in a giant pot for several months, I guess after having the tree so long.. I got over it. Plus, Diego said he would keep with the leaves and whatever mess it makes.. and I plan on holding him to that ;)

So, Sunday Diego planted the tree. We were going to plant it, in the spot that it had been sitting.. but, ended up deciding that that spot was all wrong for it. It would eventually end up blocking our view. We found a different spot for it along the fence, a much better choice.

Happy living little tree.
IMG_0718

IMG_0719

Somebody decided to join us..
IMG_0728

IMG_0729

IMG_0737

IMG_0739



1 comment:

DY said...

I can't wait for it to start noticeably growing.