10.20.2010

Super Saturday

It's been a long time since we've had Super Saturday. Super Saturday is a Saturday that is jam packed with fun.. and that's just what we had this past weekend. Diego, David, Chubbs and I woke up early.. (like 5 am early!) and headed to Dallas.

We picked up Chubbs and then went to the gas station. Our day could have ended right there, as I almost put Diesel in my gas tank. I didn't realize that I had picked up the green handled pump.. when I did realize I had a hard time just hanging the stupid pump back up. Which started the quote of the day.. "What's wrong with this thing? ..What the eff is wrong with this thing?" After that, we got David, and headed out of town.
IMG_0441
Back to back rides on the Titan started off our day.
The Giant, Flashback and Mr. Freeze were all broken down for the day. Sucky!
IMG_0442

IMG_0444
Mark G? Hey, Mark Gibson.. is that you?

IMG_0446

IMG_0451

IMG_0448

It was fright fest, which really means nothing.. except cooler weather, shorter lines and some scary stuff around the park. Oh and the Michael Jackson CD on repeat at the entrance of the park.

2 comments:

DY said...

Super Saturday... That's exactly what I was going to call my post. Good times.

DY said...

Oh...
What's wrong with this thing?
What's wrong with this thing?
What's wrong with this thing?
What's wrong with this thing?!