10.29.2010

Mom's New Ride

The time rolled around again.. we are leasers, so every 3-4 years we get new cars. I was trying to get out of that world, and I wanted to get a Ford Escape so I went to the dealership and they wanted me to pay $720 a month! HA! Don't think so. So I went back to my trusty ol' leasing company. I asked about an Escape.. but, that didn't work out. I told them to just see what they could get me into.. so I knew more on the lines of what I could afford. It came down to a Honda Civic, I have a BAD history with Hondas.. which I'll keep it short by saying.. I visited the body shop way too often during those days. A Nissan Rouge.. better choice, because I prefer an SUV, or a Mazda Tribute, which is just about the same as the Escape. The Nissan didn't work out, so I ended up with a Black Mazda Tribute.. and Diego got the Charcoal Grey Honda Civic. He was not thrilled about the Civic, because it's smaller than his Altima, and he wanted to get something bigger.. but, after driving it a few weeks.. he likes it. Though they were not the cars we had in mind, we are happy with our new vehicles!

I just wish it had the bars on top! I'll look into adding those at some point.
IMG_0550

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

NIICE!!! Diego and I have the same car now, his is just newer.

CKY said...

Yeah, y'all do! They are exactly alike just a different color. And I have the same as Erica, just a different body style.