10.10.2010

Duck Pond

When I was a kid, my best friend.. Kimberly.. lived in the Tanglewood neighborhood off Slaughter. We would walk down to the pond and feed the ducks. I thought of this the other day when I was trying to figure out something for Cash and I to do. It was a really nice day, so I grabbed up some old hot dog buns and we headed to the pond.
IMG_0426

IMG_0413

I wonder what he's thinking about these ducks..
He was in a zone!
IMG_0416

IMG_0403

IMG_0411

He was ok with the little ducks, but when these guys showed up..
honking in his face, he started to cry..
IMG_0419

IMG_0424
Bye birds! We'll be back another day!
IMG_0425

3 comments:

DY said...

And a day later, we were back. :)

Anonymous said...

were these with the app on your phone. they have really good color, i like them

Erica said...

We went there a few times when we lived out south. Man, those ducks & geese were aggressive!