8.11.2010

Mom Art

IMG_0086
I've been wanting paint something lately, and Cash has always had a bare wall in his room.. my first idea was to paint the alphabets on different sized canvases, but then I nixed that idea because I just thought I might be biting off more than I could chew. So, I decided just to go with his name instead. I got large, 16x 20, canvases.. then put my ideas on paper.. after that I just started painting. Of course, the images in my head didn't look exactly like this.. but, I think they turned out pretty well. They are definitely colorful, and Cash always notices them. No more bare wall!

P.S. I know the H is probably going to be cut off, but that's ok.. that one is my least favorite anyway!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I didn't realize you had posted these online. I like them, they came out great. And I loved his room!