3.05.2010

Week 37

This week is winding down, and the big day is getting closer and closer. I have accomplished a lot of stuff this week. I can do so much stuff, when I don't have to spend 8 hours at work! Let's see this week.. Monday, I cleaned out the pantry and fridge.. and went to the grocery store. Then I spent Tuesday running errands with my mom and aunt and taking a walk with their dogs. On this walk, I realized just how slow I am these days! Wednesday, I cleaned the bathrooms and watched tv, and relaxed all day. Thursday.. I went to the doctor, then headed to the mall and visited my friends at their work.. spent some time chatting with them. While at the mall, I confirmed the fact that I am indeed super slow! The good ol' mall walkers were passing me up.. and you know, the mall walkers are about 50 years older than me! Today, I will be running a few more last minute errands and getting a mani/pedi and brow wax. Then I plan on hanging with my friend Brandy for a few hours. Tomorrow, I'll do all the very last minute things around the house and just enjoy the last few hours of (what I like to call) my previous life! :)

No comments: