3.17.2010

The Hospital- After the arrival

Diego came into the room, and I could here him talking.. still.. I didn't move. It was so weird, because the doctors and nurses were having a conversation about TV and other random stuff that most co-workers would talk about! I was thinking.. hey, y'all need to focus! I heard them say I had good tissue and should heal up really well. That was a good thing, then they said ok.. lots of pressure, he's almost here! Then everyone made "aww" sounds and said that his eyes were already open! I heard him cry. So sweet! I was so anxious.. show him to me already! Damn! It seemed like 10 minutes went by before they showed him to me.. it was probably only about 3 or 4 minutes.

DSCN5090

DSCN5089

And there he was.. my baby! The moment I waited for forever.. he was perfect. He entered the world at 9:53 pm, weighing 5.9 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long.
DSCN5091

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of Cash! I am so glad he made it into the world and I hope you and Diego are doing well.

Christy Mitchell (Erica's friend)

CKY said...

Thank you Christy! We are pretty proud of him.. he's our whole world :)