2.27.2010

Doc Appointment

I went the doctor Thursday... and the end is in sight! Only about a week away actually! She checked me today, and found out that I am only about half a cm dilated right now. She said she wanted to go ahead and schedule my delivery. She looked at the calendar and said that any time the week of the March 8th would be good. I told her that in a perfect world, I would like to be off all next week, and then be induced on the 8th. She said that was great plan.. so that's exactly what we are doing. However, I will actually be going to the hospital on the 7th to start the induction process, and he will most likely be born on the 8th. I'm so excited about this.. I love knowing that he will be here on a certain day. The anticipation and waiting around for a labor pain, doesn't sound fun. I'm a total planner.. so this works out great for me.

Next week, I will be getting all my last minute junk together.. cleaning up around the house.. and just relaxing and enjoying my final days of quietness. I'm pumped!

On another note. I have officially been granted the night shift at work. I'm 100% thrilled about this. I love that I will be spending my days with Cash, and not putting him into daycare. I will be working 4:30pm - 1 am. I will drop Cash off at Diego's work.. they will have some good quality "man" time before bed. Then when I get home at 1:30, I will feed him and go to bed. I'm thinking I will probably wake up when Diego wakes up to feed Cash again and see Diego off to work.. then back to bed for a few more hours.. and be up for the day. That's my plan at least. I'm sure Cash will say otherwise. I will be sad that I won't have as much time to spend with Diego, but we will have Friday nights, all day Saturday and most of Sunday to be together. We'll be fine! Plus, I'm super happy to get my Saturday nights/Sunday mornings back!

No comments: