1.21.2010

Doc Appointment

I went to see Dr. Grimes again today. The news wasn't that good. My blood pressure is up again. It had been staying steady around 115 or 120/40ish. Today it was 140/80. I didn't have any protein in my urine, which is good. She wants me to do a 24 hour urine and see her again next week. She told me to watch for signs of preeclampsia (sp?) like spots in my vision, a terrible headache, sharp side pain in my liver area and decreased movement in the baby. Hopefully, the bp is back to normal next week or somethings have to happen. Bed rest or birth. Birth as a last resort of course, but she said if we have to him now.. then that's what we'll do. Whatever keeps Cash safe is fine by me. So... I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes back to normal, otherwise.. I'll be hanging out at home for the next 2 months. Oh joy. Where it would be nice not have to have drive to North Austin everyday for work... I really don't see the fun in sitting at home alone all day.

No comments: