12.05.2009

Doc Appointment

So, I went to the doctor on Wednesday afternoon. I was soooooo dreading getting on the scale. I'm starting to feel extra puffy. I'm up another 7 pounds. Geez. A total of 21 pounds.. Good lord. I'll be rolling around come March. Luckily though, Dr. Grimes didn't yell at me or even mention my weight.. so I felt some relief on that front.
Dr. Grimes took a tape measure to my belly and said, "NO WAY." I had no idea what that meant! So I say, "WHAT?" She says that he is measuring 29 weeks, I am 24 weeks mind you! She pushes around on my belly and tells me that he moved so she remeasures.. and tells me that he is actually 27 1/2 weeks! He's still a big baby. She told me that she was worried that he would be small, but nope.. he's my little linebacker! He better go easy on me during birth or he'll be going to time out straight from the womb! haha..
My next appointment will be the week of Christmas.. I'll be doing my glucose test, and getting another Ultrasound. I can't wait to see our little Cash again.

1 comment:

Becki Gregg said...

Hi Sweet Mama! It was Regina that commented on the bassinet. She has a beautiful Pottery Barn espresso bassinet that the basket actually can lift out to move to another area, while you are doing laundry and such, and girl, you will be doing a lot of laundry! Talk to Regina, she would love for you to use it!