11.29.2009

Cash's Nursery

This weekend we painted Cash's room, and his bathroom. My mom and Clonda came over to help.. and I really appreciated it. With Diego being sick and me just being pregnant.. I don't think we could have done it with out them.

This is the room before we started.
The Nursery 001 -small

The Nursery 007 -small

Mia wondering what's going on..
The Nursery 002-small

Marley in the next room..not really wanting to check things out..
The Nursery 006 -small

The Wall Colors
The Nursery 011-small

Mom mixing the paint.. her hat! haha..
The Nursery 009-small

The almost finished product.. The white strip will be covered with a chair rail, painted yellow. I didn't want pastel colors, but I wasn't expecting the colors to be so bright. I think it will be ok once we get the furniture in there..
The Nursery 018-small

The Nursery 016 -small

The Nursery 015 -small

Pictures of the bathroom will be coming soon :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recruitment agencies collaborate with government policies aimed at protecting migrant workers.