11.11.2009

21 Weeks

Week 21 - 2

Alright.. Week 21 is here. 130 days (or less) to go! Our baby is on his way to having a name, thanks to the help of our family and friends. We've narrowed it down, and got rid of all the crap names. I'm hoping to have it figured out with in a few days... or maybe by my week 22 post. Other than that.. not all that much going on around here.

I want to buy him clothes, but I am having a hard time doing that because everything out right now is thermal, fleece and long sleeves. He won't be needing that stuff in March.. I guess I could buy 9-12 month stuff.. but, I'm content with fixing up the nursery and will start working on his wardrobe after Christmas when the spring stuff comes out.

We got the bedding last weekend and I'll probably be buying all the other little things that go a long with it this weekend... like the valance, the hamper, the mobile. I know people think I should wait for my shower to get all that stuff, but I don't want to wait that long! Plus, there are a ton of other things people can get me. I want his nursery put together asap. We'll be picking out colors for the walls here in the next few weeks, and we plan on doing all the painting the weekend after Thanksgiving. I think I'm about ready to order the furniture for the room! Yay! Exciting..

Also, a huge thanks to my sister and brother in law, Erica & Jerry, for passing on a few of their baby items. A papasan swing, bouncer and some new bottles! Can't wait to use them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have a sweet bassinet from pottery barn that you are more than welcome to use. its chocolate brown. let me know. :)

CKY said...

A bassinet sounds great, but I don't know who this message is from! :/