10.13.2009

Jennifer's Bachelorette Party

Warning!!
An open mind is required to proceed.. it's all in good immature fun.

Saturday, we had Jennifer's bachelorette party. This is the first, and most likely the last bachelorette party I will throw.. so, I wanted to go all out.. and make it the best I could. I think it was a success! Luckily my mom was also taking pictures, because I didn't get to take as many as I would have liked.

Penis/Sex balloons
Decorations

Willie name tags
Willie name tags

The tiara...
The Tiara -small

Bridal party tags, that my mom helped me make
Role Tags - small

My attempt at being funny and totally gross at the same time!
Penis cake

We started out with an italian dinner... and then dove straight into Pin the Macho on the Man

the one game I participated in
My turn - small

the final results
Macho Man

I passed out goodie bags.. filled with novelties and such. Then we went to the front yard for the pinata.

Goodie Bags -small

The Pintata
Willie Wack It


Pinata - small

The pinata was kind of a failure, because it didn't actually break. Maybe because we were using the extention to the vacuum cleaner instead of broom stick. So, it eventually just fell to the ground, I broke it open and poured the candy out.

After that, we went inside and Jennifer opened her gifts... a wide range of gifts!!
Presents

We moved on to the final activity of the party..
and decorated penis cookies.

Earlier that day, my mom rolled out and cookie cuttered several cookies!
Penis cut outs

No penis is a perfect penis!!!
No penis is a perfect penis - small

cookie decorating options
Cookie decorating

Being creative is hard work!
Decorating Penises

Icing the penises - small

The final results!
Finished Penises

I heard one guest say: This is the best penis party I've ever been too!
That makes the hostess feel great!!!

A little later on.. we went downtown.
Jenn

This pregnant lady could only hang for a little bit, but hey! I'm just glad I made it to 3 bars after I had been on my feet all day with no nap.. staying up until 12:30! That's pretty much unheard of around here. Plus I had to work the next morning!

1 comment:

Erica said...

wow, that cake looks really gross!