9.07.2009

Nursery Ideas

I found 2 different nursery ideas that I really liked. One for a girl, and one for a boy. The one for a girl.. I found at Pottery Barn, a few years ago actually.. and always hoped it would still be there when I was ready to buy for my baby girl. (fingers crossed.. ;) shh don't tell Diego) It is still there, and I do still plan on getting it.. because Diego also likes it.


Potterybarnbirds


The one for a boy.. I found not too long ago online. I tried to find a store that carried it, but it seemed as though it was an online only type of thing. Until! I found it at USA baby online... I called the Austin store and they said that they did have a display of it. I was really excited, because I was not too thrilled on buying something online, not really knowing what it would end up looking like. So, this evening.. Diego and I went to USA baby to check it out. Disappointment! It looked so cheap! So the search is on for more boy bedding!


here is a look at it anyway...
Crib Sheet

1 comment:

Erica said...

I like the both of those. It's too bad the boy one wasn't better quality. It's super cute!