9.24.2009

B.B.B.

I have a new favorite store! Buy Buy Baby.. which is owned by Bed Bath& Beyond. The store just opened on Brodie next to Bed Bath & Beyond. I love it. It has a lot of stuff that Target and Babies R Us have.. but they just have a bigger selection in the store. When you walk in, it looks exactly like BBBeyond, except it's all baby! PLUS, they have those awesome 20% off coupon that BBBeyond is famous for! I can't wait to start getting those in the mail.

As always.. I'm a few steps ahead. I started a registry at BRU a while back, just keep track things that I like.. but, I'm growing tired of BRU. Nothing is standing out to me there anymore.. they never change up their selection! So, I decided to ditch that registry (that was the only place I was planning on registering!) and I started a new one at BBBaby. I have a crap load of stuff on there. One pink version, one blue/green version of everything. Soon, I'll be able to cut that list in half!! (Can't wait.. only 5 more weeks!)

I'm also going to register at Target, I wasn't going to because of their crappy return policy, but I know all my peeps do not live south.. and I don't want to put anyone out.

No comments: