7.05.2009

July 4th

This July 4th we didn't have any real big plans.. we kept expecting something to come up.. but it didn't seem like much was going on.. So, we spent the after at Alamo Drafthouse. We saw Public Enemies. Diego really liked it, and I just liked it. It was one of those movies were I got a little lost in the middle and was unsure what was happening.. but then it came together at the end and I thought it was pretty good. We ate pizza and had delicious chocolate peanut butter shakes! Soo good! (I have to get a shake every time I got to the draft house!) After that we went to my moms house, where they were bbqing.. We watched Grizzly Man, a documentary on the man that lived with the bears.. it was a bizarre and tragic story... but interesting none the less. After that we had dinner and then headed home. We watched the neighbor hood fireworks from our backyard. I tell you, we get a nice show and don't have to spend a dime. Plus, you can see the fireworks that Kyle puts on from our backyard too. So, we just set on the fence and watched for about an hour. The neighbors.. few houses down, were having a party.. and they were pumping Michael Jackson jams.. so that was pretty awesome. My camera has a firework setting so I was excited to be able to finally use that.. the pictures came out sub par.. but interesting at the same time.

7-4[1].6

7-4[1].5

7-4[1].2

7-4[1].8

7-4[1].1

7-4[1].4

7-4[1].3

7-4[1].7

1 comment:

DY said...

Those are all great pictures! :)
Good Times!