7.20.2009

Harper's Island

Harpers Island
I was really excited for this show to start, especially since they were advertising it as mini series. I knew it wasn't going to be a season to season show. Which I liked! I thought more people were going to watch but, turns out the ratings weren't too good. They even moved it to Saturdays... but, I don't care what anybody says! I enjoyed this show! So what.. it was a little cheesy.. and the acting wasn't real good, but it was damn entertaining, in my opinion. Plus, I love a good clue type mystery! The whole time you are wondering who could be killing all these people. Just as you think you figured it out.. that person ends up dead! Anyway, I think it ended perfectly and I'm glad I stuck with it!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I'd never heard of that show! When was it on? I've been living in a bubble though for the last 2 months so I'm completely out of it!