6.23.2009

Too Funny!

(viewer discretion is advised!)
Some of you know, that when I plan a party.. I tend to take it to the next level, or I try to, at least! Well, Jennifer is getting married.. and as her matron of honor.. it is my duty to make sure her bachelorette party is solid. As always, I start planning these things months in advance. Yesterday, I went to Cindie's and purchased this hilarious tiara. Jennifer is a little more "ballsy" (haha.. pardon the pun) than myself.. so.. I know she'll wear it proudly!

My stuffed dog modeling my purchase! hee hee ;)
Penis Tiara
It's crass, I know!

By the way, Cindie's is a great place to shop for all your bachelorette party needs! I will be frequenting that store over the next few months. I'm getting more and more excited about this party! I will definitely be posting pictures come October!

No comments: