2.25.2009

Random Pictures

I never delete pictures off my camera after I upload them.. so my camera is constantly out of space. Most of the time, I have to delete a few pictures just so I can take a few pictures. Which sucks when you are trying to take a picture in a hurry! So today, I uploaded every picture on my camera so I have back up just in case I ever need them again. So finally my camera has lots of room.. By the way, I deleted about 530 pictures!!

Here are some random pictures I liked:

Jackson - Christmas 2007
Jackson
Marley & Mia sitting in the window
Both looking, both eyes open! that never happens
too bad it's a little dark...
M&M window
My cute hubby!
Diego at VIVO
I know this picture is very dark,
but I think it's hilarious how much
Marley loves chasing the laser pointer
Marley Red Light
Me.. being dumb,
trying to take a quick picture of Mia
Me & Mia
Marley.. watching me with one eye open
Marley Sleepy
This is my desk,
I was taking test pictures,
while messing with the settings on my new camera!
My job is so stressful.. haha
My desk
Flowers from last spring
Purple Petunia
Me irritating the crap out of Mia
Pissy Mia
Stephanie playing Rock Band
Steph Rock Band
This is how a house cat gets her tan,
she always lays in the light from window
(it's hard to get a good picture of this!)
Sun Bathing Marley
SXSW 08
Spoon concert on Auditorium Shores
Spoon
Love this picture..
Waterfall at the Dallas Aquarium
Waterfall
Soo.. soo yummy!
VIVO Margarita's
Eating at El Gallo for Jenn's birthday
WDC
Pollo,
the kitty that lives under the deck at VIVO
Pollo

No comments: