1.04.2009

Can I get a redo!

While I am on the subject of weddings: Today I was looking at a lot of wedding stuff on the knot.. gathering ideas and pictures for Jennifer and Stephanie's weddings.. and I decided.. I want to redo my wedding! Not really, but if I had known what I know now and could go back.. I would redo several things. I probably would have used different colors.. different centerpieces on the tables.. definitely better cakes! maybe a whole different venue!! Don't get me wrong.. when I look at pictures from my wedding, I love how things turned out.. But, when I look at other peoples wedding pictures... I always think.. "Damn! Why didn't I think of that!!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you're in the front room right now and I could just go and tell you this, but I thought I'd write it as a nice little surprise.

I honestly think that Jenn has a high bar to reach to be on par with you and Diego's wedding. I really can't see anywhere that it could have been better. Except for maybe what I was wearing. Yuck!

Erica said...

I'd elope if I had to do it all over again! :)